Jessica Blyth Barrymore:
Jessica Blyth Barrymore is a well-known actress and producer. She has had roles in many popular TV shows, such as Will & Grace, Two and a Half Men, Gossip Girl, and Gilmore Girls. In her journey to become an actor, she went through many hardships that not even most other actors have had to overcome.
Jessica Blyth Barrymore Bio
Jessica Blyth Barrymore was born on February 10, 1980, in California. She is the daughter of actor John Barrymore and actress J. Lee Thompson.
Barrymore’s first major role was in the 1993 TV movie The First Wives Club. Her breakthrough role came in 1997 when she starred as Diana Ross in the romantic comedy Diana. The film won her a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award for Best Actress.
Barrymore has since starred in several successful films, including Blended (2002), Crazy Stupid Love (2011), and Mom (2015). She has also appeared in several television series, including ER, Cold Case, and True Blood.
In 2016, Barrymore married actor Will Kopelman. They have one child together.
Jessica Blyth Barrymore’s Achievements
Jessica Blyth Barrymore is an actress, model, and author. She has starred in many successful films, including “The Preacher’s Wife” and “A Few Good Men”.
Jessica Blyth Barrymore has amassed a wealth of accomplishments in her career. She has won numerous awards, including an Academy Award for her role in “The Preacher’s Wife”. She is also a model and author. Her books include “Eat, Pray, Love”, which was a best seller.
Jessica Blyth Barrymore is known for her strong character and beautiful appearance. She is a popular figure on the red carpet, and she has appeared in many high-profile fashion campaigns. Her roles have made her a household name, and she is well-known around the world.
10 Interesting Facts about Jessica
- Jessica Blyth Barrymore was born on March 10, 1982, in Los Angeles, California.
- Her parents are actors and her mother is also a director.
- At the age of three, Jessica won her first acting award for her performance in a play.
- She has appeared in over 50 movies and television shows throughout her career.
- She has been nominated for four Academy Awards, winning one for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her role in “The Age of Innocence” (1993).
- Jessica is married to actor Justin Theroux and they have two children together – daughter Everly (born in 2008) and son Dimitri (born in 2011).
- Jessica is a dedicated environmentalist and has been involved with various charities throughout her career.
- In 2010, she launched the Jessica Blyth Barrymore Foundation to support children’s health and education initiatives around the world.
- She is a keen tennis player and has represented the United States at the international level on several occasions.
- Jessica is an avid reader and owns over 100 books, many of which she reads aloud to her children at bedtime