Check Amazon gift card balance:
After you create an Amazon account and apply for a consumer card with a financial institution, you will receive an Amazon gift card once your application is granted. An Amazon gift card can also be purchased at your local merchant or online. This gift card can be used to get gifts and rewards for purchases as well as for special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas holidays, and graduations.
If you have an Amazon gift card, you probably want to know how much money it’s worth so you can shop for your favorite things and buy them before they sell out. You can check the total balance of your gift card through your Amazon account, as Amazon allows you to check the balance of your gift card but not the real value of your gift card.
We’ll go through some of the best ways to check your Amazon credit card balance in today’s article.
Table of Contents
Checking the amount on your Amazon credit card involves a few steps
- To check it from your desktop or smartphone:
Go to Amazon.com on your web browser. A ‘Login’ button can be found in the top right corner. If you already have an Amazon account, click on it and the website will redirect you to the login page, where you can enter your username/email credentials and password to log in. If you don’t have an account, you may create one by clicking the Create Account button next to the boxes.
Creating an Amazon account will very certainly necessitate the creation of an email account; if you don’t already have one, get one now.
2. If you sign in to your account, it should take you to your account dashboard; if not, go to your Account by selecting My Account from the top-right option. Navigate to the Accounts & Lists button on the menu to see your account choices.
3. Click on ‘Amazon Wallet‘ in the second section, which is located at the bottom of the page. There will most likely be two columns in the Amazon wallet area. The first is ‘Payment methods,‘ while the second is ‘Gift cards.‘
4. The top option under the gift card header will say ‘View Gift Card Balance and Activity.’ Clicking the link will take you to the next page, where you can check the balance of your Amazon gift card.
Checking the balance of your Amazon gift card that hasn’t been used
- Go to Acom.com in your browser. You won’t have to search for your account dashboard here. Simply look beneath the search bar for different tabs that will lead you to different parts of the website. Look at the ‘Gift cards and Registry’ option.
- The ‘Gift cards and registry’ tab will take you to the following page, which will feature three square boxes in a row. A row of six distinct boxes will be added beneath these boxes; locate and click the box that says ‘Redeem a gift.’
- If your Amazon gift card is brand new, there will be a silver-coated code on the back of the card that you can use to claim it. Scratch the silver coating with your nail or a coin to reveal the claim code.
- Scratch the code and enter it in the window that occurred when you clicked ‘Redeem a gift’ from the ‘Gift card and Registry’ section. Make sure to include the code’s details exactly as they are.
- Following the code entry, you will be given two options: apply the balance from your card to your account or check the balance. You can check the balance of your Amazon gift card by clicking the check the balance button.
There are a few things you should know about Amazon gift cards.
When you buy an Amazon gift card or receive one as a gift when you use your Amazon consumer card. When you deposit money into your account or link your account to an Amazon gift card, the money is immediately accessible for spending. Furthermore, because these Amazon gift cards have no expiration date, you can spend them whenever you choose in the future.
Now that you’ve looked at your available finances, you’re wondering what you should do with them. What do you think you should do next?
Here are some options:
- On the internet, look for your favorite deal or an incredible offer to spend the additional cash on.
- Use your gift card in conjunction with other payment methods.
- Reload your card with more money by sending more money to your existing card.
- Give your gift card to a close relative or friend.
- Because Amazon doesn’t tell you how much the gift card is worth, sell it to a local gift store or look for a great deal on the internet.
- Use your Amazon gift card to exchange it for a different card from a store of your choice or to go to one of the online kiosks.
- Use the DoNotPay option to quickly and easily send monies to your card in actual cash.
Wanna Know? NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ANXIETY
What is the best way to get the remaining funds from an Amazon gift card that has been used?
Cashback policy laws exist in 11 states and Puerto Rico in the United States. This means that you can return the gift cards for cash if you live in one of these eleven states: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Colorado, Oregon, Missouri, Maine, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, Washington, and California.